Enz-All is a general purpose carpet cleaning product that normally used in the prespray and rinse extract mode. It can also be used as
a spotter. It is recommended for use on water cleanable, synthetic carpeting. Enz-All is compatible with portable or truckmount
extraction systems. The product includes digestive enzymes, water conditioning agents, surfactants, alkaline builders, and foam
Enz-All is particularly useful for attacking biologically derived soils ranging from food stains to blood, feces, vomit, and grass stains. As
result it is valuable in settings such as long-term care, dining areas and restaurants.
Enz-All is moderately alkaline with a ready to use pH of 10.4. The higher pH enhances cleaning ability but also prevents use on natural
fibers or stain resist carpeting.
For best results when using any enzyme-based product, including Enz-All:
• Allow adequate dwell time. Enzymes need time to digest soils so longer dwell times are preferred.
• Enzymes prefer specific pH ranges. Avoid use of additives that will change the pH of the ready to use solution.
• Enzymes require water to perform so do not allow the carpet to dry prior to rinse extraction.
• Maintain good temperature control. Enz-All works best in a range from 120°F to 150°F (49°C to 66°C.). Lower temperatures will
slow enzyme action while excessive temperatures will damage the enzymes.
• Shelf life of ready to use solution: the enzyme will gradually lose efficiency after being diluted so use RTU solutions within 12
• Blot or scrape as much of the soiling as possible. If spotting blood, rinse the area with cool water. (If removing blood, be sure
to familiarize yourself with regulations on handling Blood Borne Pathogens.)
• Apply product to spot and use hand groomer to work product into the area. Use a coarse spray and avoid breathing mist.
• Allow at least 15 minutes of dwell time to allow the enzymes to work, then rinse with clear water.
• Dry extract to remove as much water as possible and establish good drying conditions