The new HD 5/12 CX Plus cold water pressure washer from Kärcher features a host of benefits to make cleaning jobs that little bit quicker and easier. Typical Kärcher design features add convenience without compromising performance: like the on-board storage for nozzles, power cable, hose and lance; the new carry handle that makes the machines truly portable; and of course the unique lie-flat or stand up operating position. The CX model also features a built-in hose reel to keep the 15m high pressure hose safely and conveniently stored.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enableseasy loading and convenient transport.
- Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button.
- Compact package.
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible.
- The wheels are not on in horizontal operation. In this way,the machine offers maximum stability.
- Separate parking and transport position for the spray unit.
Accessory storage –
- Screw connections (M 18 × 1.5) for storing surface cleaner directlyon the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
- Integrated hose reel with 15 m high-pressure hose. For a wide action radius and easy storage (CX models).
- The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Current type (Ph) – 1 – 230 – 50
- Flow rate (l/h) – 500
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) – 120/12
- Max. pressure (bar) – 175/ 17.5
- Power rating (kW) – 2.5
- Power cable (m) – 5
- Weight (kg) – 26
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) – 380 x 370 x 930
- Trigger gun, Easy-press trigger gun
- Trigger gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 850 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Dirt Blaster spray lance
- Hose reel
- Anti-twist system (AVS)
- Pressure switch control